- Clinically tested for professional salon quality device
- Safe and Gentle for all skin types
- 50 replaceable filters for simple cleaning
- 2 Diamond Tips are included for sensitive and normal skin
- 4 Intensity levels for maximum comfort and effectiveness
- Rechargeable in the charging stand for over 2 hours of use
- Customer Reviews
2 February 2018
I just love my new Radiance Microdermabrasion Exfoliation Device. I have used it 4 times now and the difference it has made to my skin already is remarkable. It has pulled so much from my pores, whicnI was told would cost me $1000’ssss to clean out cosmetically but this device did it with only a few treatments - thank you. My skin is silky smooth and now my pores have a chance stay clean and close up after years of trying every product on the market.
Can I ask the design team to make a smaller tip for this device, so it gets a better quality use for the nose to get the pores clean as the current two tips offered just won’t get all areas successfully as it breaks the suction due to the larger tips. Thank you and would highly recommend this product to any Home user.
- -Susie q
Online Support Information
- Q: Is this painful to use?
- A: Not at all. The Radiance Microdermabrasion feels like a light vacuum on your skin. This vacuum suction sweeps away all of the dead skin cells into the filter.
- Q: How often can I use it?
- A: You can use the Radiance Microdermabrasion 1-3 times per week on non-consecutive days. This allows the skin to have some downtime and renew.
- Q: My skin is sensitive. Can I still use this?
- A: Yes. If you feel your skin is sensitive, start using the Radiance Microdermabrasion on vacuum intensity 1 and use the sensitive skin tip. If you feel that your skin is still too sensitive after using it with these settings, check with your skin care professional for further guidance.