WEB SITES - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO ME OF HOMEDICS AUSTRALIA COLLECTING MY PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITES?
Collecting this information will help Homedics Australia to achieve the following:
(a) To make the Sites easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
(b) Help us to provide information faster.
(c) To help us create content more relevant to you.
(d) To help you quickly find services or information available from House of Marley Australia.
(e) Using information to make improvements to the Sites.
(f) Assessing general trends within the Sites and their use.
(g) To alert you to new products, special promotions, updated information and other new services that House of Marley considers to be of interest to you.
(h) To display relevant product, promotion and service information based on your previous browsing activities within the Sites.
(i) To help you to store your favourite media (wallpapers, video, audio), configured cars and preferred dealer information within Sites for your future reference.
2. WHAT KINDS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION HOMEDICS AUSTRALIA COLLECTS AND HOLDS?
We may collect and hold personal information about you including your name, age, address, telephone number, email address, current vehicle information, information about the motor vehicle dealership from which you purchased the product and your contact preferences.
In general, you can visit on the https://homedics.com.au/ Web without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need to collect and hold personal information from you, such as your name and address. We will let you know before we collect personally identifiable information from you on the Internet.
To improve the services we provide we will also collect anonymous information about the referring website (for example Google search) or the referring banner which led you to House of Marley websites.
3. HOW HOMEDICS COLLECTS AND STORES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
House of Marley also collects personal information of:
(a) attendees of events sponsored/arranged by House of Marley who have provided personal information in the course of such events.
4. FOR HOW LONG WILL HOMEDICS AUSTRALIA STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
5. WHO DOES HOMEDICS AUSTRALIA DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO?
Homedics Australia will usually disclose personal information to:
(a) our business partners, including service providers, such as mail houses, website and IT service providers and roadside assistance providers, who assist us in providing products and services and information about the products and services of us and our business partners to you and to our business partners.
(b) market research companies in connection with industry market research that they conduct for us.
6. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH HOMEDICS AUSTRALIA COLLECTS, HOLDS, USES AND DISCLOSES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in order to:
(1) help us improve our services to you; we want to make it easier to tailor our products and services to your particular needs.
(2) fulfil any service you might request or to respond to your questions or queries;
(3) improve how House of Marley serve you;
(4) send you direct marketing communications about House of Marley products and services or related products and services of House of Marley related bodies corporate or its business partners. If you wish to opt out of future direct marketing communications you can unsubscribe via the House of Marley Website
(5) develop and maintain employment relationships with our business partners, employees and contractors;
(6) comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
(7) conduct both internal research and analysis, as well as in order to participate in external industry research activities;
(8) develop relationships with our distributors and suppliers.
7. WHAT HAPPENS IF I CHOOSE NOT TO PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to deal with or respond to your request or query. You will in most cases still be able to use most of the Sites. However you will not be able to access areas that require the submission of personal information or receive the products or services that require this information. Even if you do not submit personal information we will sometimes collect anonymous information about how you have used the Site. This is information that does not personally identify you but which may be helpful for marketing or improving the services we offer.