HoMedics Beat the Heat Campaign on Facebook & Instagram
Game of Skill Facebook and Instagram HoMedics Beat the Heat Campaign Conditions of Entry
1. The promoter is HoMedics Australia Pty Ltd ABN 39 129 755 040 (“HOMEDICS”).
2. Entry is open to Australian residents only who are at least 18 years if age, except directors, management and employees of HOMEDICS.
3. The competition commences at 4:00 pm (AEDT) on the 7th of February 2018. and closes at 11:59 pm (AEDT) on the 18th of February 2018.
4. To enter this competition, entrants must motivate, below the (sponsored) Facebook post in which room of your house you want to beat the heat and why (“HOMEDICS Beat The Heat Campaign”). The motivation must be submitted online via Facebook or Instagram. Entry into this competition is free.
5. You may enter as many times as you want. Entries must be received before 11.59pm (AEDT) on the 18th of February 2018.
6. There will a total of two prize winners. The prizes are 1x HOMEDICS MYCHILL Personal Space Cooler White and 1x HOMEDICS MYCHILL Personal Space Cooler Plus. The total value of the promotion is $229.890. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are not exchangeable or transferable to any other person.
7. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the prize winner.
8. For the purposes of awarding the prize, a panel of judges from HOMEDICS will review the entries to determine the most original, creative and unique ‘What is your favourite HoMedics product and why' motivation. The panel will then select, in its sole discretion, two prize winners. This will take place at HOMEDICS, 14 Kingsley Close, Rowville 3178 VIC at 9.00am (AEDT) on Monday the 19th of February 2018. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. HOMEDICS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
11. All entries remain the property of HOMEDICS.
12. The winner will be notified via Direct Message on Facebook and/or will be tagged in the post on Facebook and/or Instagram within 24 hours of being selected and their name and submitted answer will be published on our Facebook page. The prize will be distributed within 28 days of selection. Prizes must be claimed before the expiry of 3 months from the publishing of the results. If a prize is not claimed by this date, HOMEDICS will provide the prize to the next eligible winner. HOMEDICS retains all entrant records and prizes for a period of 3 years.
13 .If, for any reason, this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of HOMEDICS which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), HOMEDICS reserves the right, subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. HOMEDICS may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
14. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the HOMEDICS database. HOMEDICS is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information, either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of administration of this competition. HOMEDICS assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. HOMEDICS takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected or illegible entries.
15. HOMEDICS and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
16. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.