Mother's Day Bonus - Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to claim form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise advised. 2. The Promoter is Homedics Australia Pty Ltd(Homedics), A.B.N. 31 103 985 717, 2 -10 Gaine Road, Dandenong South Victoria 3175. 3. Claims are only open to permanent Australian residents who are 18 years of age or older at the time of lodging their claim. Employees, directors, management, licensees and contractors of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies associated with the promotion, the immediate families of the above listed persons and the retailers of and suppliers to the Promoter are ineligible to claim. 4. The key dates applying to this promotion (as further explained below in these Terms and Conditions) are:
- Promotional Period: 7th April 2014 – 11th May 2014
- Online redemption form: Must be complete by close of business (COB) on 13th June 2014
- Proof of Purchase showing full payment (Copy Receipt):
Online: Must be submitted with the online redemption form by COB on 13th June 2014 By post: Must be received by the Promoter by COB on 30th June 2014.
No responsibility is accepted for lost, late or misdirected claims.
5. Purchase any Homedics products to the value of $150 in one transaction from any participating retailer in Australia during the promotional period and, after correctly completing the online redemption form and provided your claim meets all terms & conditions, the claimant will receive a bonus Gym Essentials kit or Kitchen Essentials Kit valued at $49.95. 6. After registering for the promotion online, provision of a copy of proof of purchase is mandatory and can be supplied in one (1) of the following ways:
a. Scan/photograph and upload to online redemption form (note must be legible) or
b. Photocopy and mark with your full name, contact number, serial number and unique code and post to: Homedics Australia Pty Ltd 2-10 Gaine Road Dandenong South 3175.
7. Please note if you choose to mail your proof of purchase it must be received by Homedics at the above address by close of business 30th June 2014. After this date the promotion will be closed and no claims will be accepted. Homedics accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail. 8. If the product is on backorder during the Promotional Period, online registration and provision of proof of purchase is still mandatory and must be complete by 13th June 2014. Please follow the steps detailed below:
a. Register for the Homedics redemption online at http://www.homedics.com.au/promotions by close of business 13th June 2014. Upload or post a copy of your receipt indicating full payment on a qualifying product during the promotional period (7th April – 11th May 2014).
b. By Post
i. Make a copy of your receipt. This receipt must show that a qualifying product was paid in full between 7th April 2014 – 11th May 2014.
ii. On this copy write: 1. Your full name
2. Contact number 3. Serial number
c. Post it to us at: Homedics Australia Pty Ltd 2-10 Gaine Road Dandenong South 3175.
9. With the exception of backorders, products are to be paid for in full during the Promotional Period. Laybys will not be accepted unless paid in full within the Promotional Period. Products purchased on finance plans and rental agreements are eligible for this promotion. Claimants must agree to having read the Terms and Conditions on the online redemption form and must complete all required fields.